Fitness Center Amenities
Physical Edge fitness center is equipped with:
- State of the art cardio equipment including treadmills, elliptical trainers, upright and semi-reclined bikes, steppers and ARC trainers
- Full line of selective resistive equipment, free weights and dumbbells
- Large flat screen televisions with individual audio systems on each piece of cardio equipment
- Complete restroom, shower and locker room facilities
- Variety of group exercise classes (*additional cost)
- Check our our video on how to properly use all of our gym equipment on our website. Give it a try the next time that you are here! Grab your phone and some headphones and go to our website (www.physicaledge.net), videos, gym orientation and begin with the “General Considerations” video. Then scroll down to the name of the fitness equipment you would like to learn how to use or get a refresher on and press play.
- For those members who would like a little extra personal attention, please schedule a personal training session with one of our wonderful trainers Karen Kurth, Greg Chapla, Liz Sheridan or Mike Kwong.
Rules of the Gym:
- The Physical Edge membership agreement, application and fitness center rules must be completed prior to participation.
- To ensure the safety and health of our members, we strongly encourage every member to see a physician before starting any fitness or weight-training program.
- Members must check-in at the front desk with the use of the keycard prior to workout. For security reasons, members must have their picture taken.
- Due to patient privacy reasons, members not permitted behind the front desk.
- Members are required to wear closed toe shoes and encouraged to wear modest, loose fitting clothing.
- Physical Edge is not responsible for members’ valuables while using the facility. Lockers and locks are available for daily use. If you bring your own lock, please remove locks after each workout.
- Please return and rack weights after each use.
- Avoid dropping weights on the gym floor.
- Members are welcome to use equipment in the physical therapy gym, however during the day, physical therapy patients will be given priority.
- Please wipe off equipment after each use. Towels and disinfectant spray are provided.
- Please do not touch controls on the televisions. Ask a Physical Edge staff member for assistance. Choice of television stations is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Cell phones are prohibited from use in the gym.
- Please pick up your towels, water bottles, newspapers and/or magazines after use.
- With the exception of water, no food or beverages are allowed in the gym.
- Members are advised not to bring children under age 14 to the gym.
- If you need additional information or instruction, please ask for help from a Physical Edge staff member.